Saturday, April 3, 2010

hallelujah, i love her so

Devin.

After her first shower here, she came back into the room and told me we only had cold water in the showers. Turns out she just didn't know how to turn the knob.
She will drop anything she's doing to help a friend.
She laughs at my jokes and her jokes make me laugh harder than probably anyone else's jokes.
She falls asleep whenever we watch a movie.
She's the kindest person I know.
Her nostrils flare real good when she laughs.
She speaks fluent ASL.
Often times, we bond together by crying in movies.
She's three days older than me and seems to think that automatically makes her the mature one.
Getting asked if we're sisters is one of the best compliments someone can give me.
I don't think I can remember a night when she hasn't read her scriptures and said her prayers, no matter how tired she was. She is such a good example to me.
She will kill spiders and cockroaches when I'm too scared to do it.
She is a great listener.
She's always willing to listen to good music with me over and over and over.
She's always on my laptop when I walk in the room.
She cannot not lose her ID card (which functions as her room key and meal card) to save her life.
We have the greatest late night talks.
She is a great writer and can come up with some of the wittiest phrases on the face of this planet.
She's little-miss-picky when it comes to boys, but it's okay because no guy really deserves her.

Here's to the best roommate in the world!

Happy 19th Birthday, Devin!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment