Thursday, September 9, 2010

being for the benefit of mr. kite!

The Balloon Man came to the Library on Tuesday!
It was so great. He had a mustache and was extremely serious about his ballooning. He had an apron with about 50 different pockets, filled with about 50 different colors of balloons. He taught us how to make a flower first. We started on the stems, making the leaves. After he explained the first leaf, I went ahead and completed the second leaf as well, since I already had a basic understanding of balloon twisting. The Balloon Man then looked right at me and said, "I see we have some people here that are a little more advanced and have gone ahead." Yes, I am advanced, because my sweet mother sent me a balloon animal making kit for my birthday. I think I might be able to make a career out of this if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment