Saturday, October 23, 2010

you know my name (look up the number)

"If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, then he will."
"If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you."
"A wise person once told me that if a guy wants to be with a girl, he will make it happen, no matter what."
He's Just Not That Into You.

I feel like those are words of wisdom. Not that I'm particularly interested in anyone at the moment, but sometimes girls in general just make a huge deal out of nothing. They read into every single tiny little detail and make it out to be something that it just isn't. So instead of wondering if a boy likes me or doesn't like me based on the sole fact of how many times we made eye contact during class, I'll just have my crushes and be normal and see if anything happens. If a boy wants to get a hold of me, it's definitely not hard. With facebook, the student directory, class time... I'll just wait for that time to come. But I won't make something out to be something it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment