Friday, February 18, 2011

all my lovin

L is for love.

I love my sweet nephews more than words can describe and this Valentine's day Rachelle sent me some cute pictures of their attempt to spell out the letters LOVE. I loved it.


I love sweet baby Weston. parents who still care about me going to all my classes. phone calls from Conner. facebooking with my sister. three-way phone calls. birthday cards. pasta. learning how to braid. books. netflix. other people's blogs. roommates who do my laundry. veggie chicken nuggets. sunshine. home

An average of seventy-four species become extinct every day, which is one good reason but not the only one to hold someone's hand. The History of Love

Family and friends: all my lovin, I am sending to you. Happy belated Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why it has taken me so long, but I just found your blog! It is officially in my reader. I love it! These pictures are adorable.

    Hope you are doing well in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete