Thursday, April 7, 2011

bad to me

This woman is frazzled:


And so am I.

Here's a tentative schedule of my next two days:

Thursday.
12 am-4 am: English Lit Research Paper
4 am-5 am: Shower
5 am-7 am: Study for marriage test
7 am-7:30 am: Eat breakfast
7:30 am-8:50 am: Take MARRIAGE FINAL
9 am-3 pm: (1) Make YA Lit presentation (2) Write paper #4 (3) Write paper #5 (4) Complete booknotes #3
3 pm-4:50 pm: Take YA LIT FINAL
5 pm-5:30 pm: Eat dinner
5:30 pm- 6:50 pm: Finish any YA Lit stuff
6:50 pm: Meet with Bishop to renew Ecclesiastical Endorsement
7:30 pm-10 pm: Study w/ Ariel for American Lit final
10 pm- 12 am: Revise short story

Friday.
12 am-4 am: Finish Eng Lit research paper
4 am-5 am: Shower
5 am-8 am: Memorize poem/study for American Lit final
8 am-8:30 am: Eat breakfast
9 am: Take AMERICAN LIT FINAL/recite poem
11 am-2 pm: Study for Eng Lit final
2 pm-4 pm: Take ENG LIT FINAL
4 pm-7 pm: Pack/clean house

Head to airport.

9:15 pm: Get on a plane and...

GO HOME

Honestly, I don't know how teachers expect us to do it all. And really, only some of these things are stuff that I've procrastinated. A lot of it is just stuff that's happening all at the same time. So, good luck to me. Let's see how much of this I actually get done.

Here I go....

2 comments:

  1. And so you will sleep. . . when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER!!!

    So far, I am pretty on-schedule. Except that I got so into my research paper this morning that I spent an extra two hours on it, which only gives me an hour to study for my marriage final, which should be alright. Well. Gotta get back to it......

    ReplyDelete