Sunday, May 8, 2011

i want to tell you

My mom.

What can I say that hasn't been echoed by thousands, perhaps millions of children throughout the ages? Probably nothing. So, on the chance of sounding cliche, here I go:

I have the best mom in the world. Literally. The best. She takes such good care of me, even now that I guess I'm an adult and I've moved away from home. She supports me and encourages me to always do my best. She sends me really great packages and extremely witty texts. She slays me with her wittiness. Sometimes we talk on the phone for hours. She edits my papers for me, she makes me my favorite foods whenever I come home. She's made me a bunny cake for the majority of my birthdays. Even my 20th.

I know there is absolutely nothing I could ever do to pay her back for all she's done for me. I love you so much, mom.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment