Friday, June 17, 2011

good company

These guys are my new bffs. Bruce (black) and Snickers (brown). I love them. Sometimes I just go outside and hang out with them for a while. They're not mine, I'm just watching them for a friend for a couple months until she comes back. But I'm so glad I am. And I think i will be a little sad when I don't get to see them every day anymore.





p.s. If anyone can tell the difference between this post title and all the other ones before it, I'll take you out to lunch.

3 comments:

  1. I have NO IDEA about your post titles. I've been trying to figure them out for about a year. Does it have anything to do with song titles, song lyrics, movie lines, or books?? I've sure narrowed it down, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all titles of songs by the beatles! only marissa myler has the capacity to be that clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. correct! they're all the beatles. except this one. it's queen. i guess we're doing lunch when i get home katie!

    ReplyDelete