Friday, March 2, 2012

i am the walrus

A couple weeks ago there was a dress up/parade day at school. Why? I'm not quite sure. The language is still somewhat of a barrier, although I definitely am understanding more and more every day. All I really knew was that I needed to be at the school at 3:30 to take pictures and to take the kids home at 4:30.


Some were more excited about pictures than others.


Carlota and friend:

Every day sure is an adventure here! I can never be 100% sure what's going to happen. Even when I think I've got the schedule down, plans can change. I'm always on my toes and ready for anything! Fevers, bad moods, bad weather, days off of school--you name it. I always considered myself to be a pretty easy-going person, but I think this experience has confirmed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment