Saturday, February 4, 2012

it's a beautiful day

Saturdays are the days I take pictures.
The first Saturday I was here, we spent the morning in our pajamas making bunk bed forts and telling stories.


Last Saturday was a rainy one. But the rain didn't keep us cooped up in the house for long!
Guillo, Ariadna and I took a little walk along the port.
Castle to the right,

and a Cathedral to the left.

And so many boats in between.


This morning, I awoke to two very excited girls jumping on my bed.
"Esta nevando! Esta nevando!"
Snow, snow, snow!
Normally, it will snow a little in the mountains, but never in the city.



While the big kids went exploring in the snow, I got to hang out with this little chick.

We were puppy dogs. Which is perfect because "How much is that doggy in the window?" just so happens to be our favorite song.

Then she became a professional photographer.

Then the whole family piled into the car and took a little walk.

Unfortunately, I forgot to pack my snow boots.

We built a snowman that turned out to be more of a bruja.

And one little girl will be getting a visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight.

Snowy Saturdays in Spain are stupendous.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh marissa you must be having the best time ever!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not seen this post until today?? This is fantastic. I'm so glad you put up pictures!

    ReplyDelete