Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a hard day's night

This is what my brain does before I fall asleep..

I really hate that one level of brickbreaker. I wonder if Jessica's asleep. I wonder if the bunny is asleep. Poor little bunny all alone downstairs. Tomorrow he will want to hop hop hop. I bet Rachelle is awake right now at this exact minute with Weston. I really need to do that bibliography tomorrow. I should wake up at 7. I'll probably wake up at 8. I'll set my alarm for 8. It really bugs me that Jessica keeps closing that window. It would be really creepy if someone just opened my bedroom door right now. What if it was Rebecca and she was acting really weird and then it turned out she was a zombie and then all my roommates were zombies and they had been infected by something and I had to barricade myself into a room and I called 911, but they answered the phone and all I heard was growls so they had turned into zombies too. I would have to call my house and tell my family I loved them because the zombies would be right at my door and I would probably die soon. What would I say if I knew that conversation would be my last? What would I say to James Franco if I ever met him in read life? "Oh, what up James Franco. I love you." Hawaii's a pretty popular place for vacation. I could run into some celebrity here. That one kid from Friday Night Lights is here filming Off the Map. I could probably run into him at Foodland. That one kid? "Oh my gosh you're what's-his-name from that show I watch every week." Classy. It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's looking forward to the weekend. No that is so annoying. I've got to get another song in my head. Hey, Jude... I wonder if A & A are going to name their baby Jude for real. I'm guessing not. They'll probably end up with something more traditional, but on their baby it would seem cool. They've probably already had that baby. I wish Rebecca and David were getting married in July. Fun fun fun fun. I should blog more. 1 2 3 4 5. Stop counting. You still have 28 teeth. I think. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29. Dang it. 1 2 3 4 5 6.. Laughing is the weirdest thing ever. Something funny happens, and our response is to let this weird noise come out of us? Probably if you startle people every time you laugh, you're laughing too loud. I laugh too loud. The walls are saturated with the sounds of whispers. I like that. I should use that in a story. What if their child is missing? What if he's having an affair? Truth is pretty relative. I mean, everyone has their own version of what really happened. So I guess the true "truth" about a certain event would only be known to one person, like Heavenly Father, because He can see everyone's version of truth, but that still means that the real version is just made up of everyone's different versions. What time is it? My wrist hurts. I wish the bunny could come sleep up here with me. I need to come up with a topic for my research paper. I should read some articles tomorrow. What is that one movie called? I should put it in my Netflix queue. Friday Friday. That song is so annoying. I should write Johnny tomorrow. I haven't written him for like four months. Is it raining outside? That light coming in the window is really annoying.

..every.single.night.

2 comments:

  1. literally this is my exact thought process every single day. allllll dayyyy.
    out of control.
    we're both bound to have a breakdown soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Except I think "Marissa is probably up at this exact moment writing a paper that is due tomorrow."

    ReplyDelete