Saturday, March 20, 2010

cry for a shadow

Dear Utah,

I miss you. Especially these parts:














The Orsaks are probably my favorite family in the world. Rachelle and Trey are so cool and also married. Conner is the sweetest little nephew and he's growing up so fast! Lauren just may be the coolest person I've ever met. She is also the best dancer I've ever met. My parents are not old and they are so cute. My mom drops the best rhymes around and I'm pretty sure my dad is a CIA agent. High school and cheer were great. I miss Kelsey and Carley. They're the greatest friends I could ever ask for! I miss summer and my cabin. Mitzi and I share such a deep connection. Sometimes I talk to her on the phone and she purrs.
I can't wait to see you all in just 18 days!

3 comments:

  1. im so glad one day i will be a part of a post like this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and everything, but seriously the Orsaks are your favorite family??? What are we, chopped liver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer has not been letting me comment for a few days. Not cool.

    This was my mantra all day yesterday: two more weeks, two more weeks, two more weeks...

    We can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete