Friday, March 26, 2010

golden slumbers

You know those times in life that can make you smile and cry at the same time? It's like when you finish a really good book. It was depressing to the point of tears, yet strangely beautiful. You close the cover and sigh. Your heart is empty, but full. You don't feel sad because it was perfect, and it has become a part of you.

"I love you. Good-by--because I love you." -The Awakening

"I can't stay." "I know." -The Time Traveler's Wife

"Are you carrying the fire?" -The Road

"It just wasn't me that you were right about." -(500) Days of Summer

"It's me, the one who survived to tell the story." -In the Time of the Butterflies

"I'll see you soon then?" -Dear John

2 comments:

  1. why wont you marry me jenny? im not a smart man but i know what love is- Forest Gump

    ReplyDelete
  2. super good post roomes. loved it :)
    "All was good." -hp

    ReplyDelete